Join our email list for updates on island news and events
Bald Head Island’s Grapes and Hops Festival this October celebrates fine wine and craft beer with tastings, seminars and parties throughout the month.
· Wine pairing dinners and wine seminars at the Shoals Club;
· Brewers Dinners featuring North Carolina breweries and a cooking with beer class at the Bald Head Island Club;
· Octoberfest at the Bald Head Island Club and Ghosts and Goblins Halloween party at the Shoals Club;
· Wine tastings, sales and a beer and stew dinner at MoJo’s on the Harbor;
· Wine and beer specials around the island all month long.
Bald Head Island Limited Property Management is offering a Grapes and Hops rental special good for the entire month of October. Purchase a minimum of two nights and get an additional night free, plus receive a welcome gift of a featured North Carolina wine and a six pack of craft beer.
Bald Head Island is a second home and vacation community located just off the coast of Southport, NC. With no bridge connecting the island to the mainland, visitors take a 20-minute ferry ride across the Cape Fear. Because there are no cars allowed, the favored method of on-island transport is electric cart, bicycle or walking. Bald Head Island has been thoughtfully developed and retains much of its wild beauty. Of the island’s 12,000 acres, 10,000 have been permanently preserved and will never be developed. To learn more about Bald Head Island, visit www.baldheadisland.com.
© 2023 Bald Head Island Limited, LLC.
Website design by Scurto Marketing.