Join our email list for updates on island news and events
The most recent polar vortex that tormented much of the United States served as a chilly reminder that it’s time to start planning that upcoming family escape to Bald Head Island, one of the prettiest North Carolina coast towns. Bald Head Island Limited has dozens of luxurious oceanfront North Carolina rentals, all of which are minutes from peaceful beaches, water adventures, nature strolls, and award-winning fine dining. Here are the top six reasons to visit Bald Head Island this spring.
1. Beach Fun – Most of our charming North Carolina rentals have exclusive beach access, including Captain Charlie’s 1, Summer Island, and dozens more! Our stunning island is home to 14 miles of beach access, so you’ll never have to wander far to sunbathe, swim, snorkel, or build a sandcastle.
2. Temporary Club Membership – Nearly every one of our oceanfront North Carolina rentals include a temporary club membership to Bald Head Island Club and Shoals Club. These two clubs combine to provide exclusive golf, fine dining, fitness facilities, swimming pools, and direct beach access.
3. Island Activities – Not only does Bald Head Island have 14 miles of pristine beaches, but we’re one of the premier bicycling, hiking, kayaking, sailing, and fishing locales on the East Coast, which why we’re consistently named one of the best places to retire in North Carolina.
4. The Island’s History – Bald Head Island is filled with absorbing history. In fact, our island was once home to a British fort and hospital during the Revolutionary War as well as multiple gun emplacements in the Civil War era. Tourists can join an engrossing two-hour historic tour three days per week, which includes an Old Baldy Lighthouse climb.
5. Luxurious Beach Homes – We highly encourage curious travelers to browse through our extensive North Carolina rentals catalog. Whether your searching for an oceanfront beach house, a charming group-friendly summer home, or a secluded marsh-front rental, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at BaldHeadIsland.com.
6. Fine Dining – All of our luxury homes include a chef’s kitchen, but sometimes an elegant dinner is too enticing to pass up. Luckily for prospective tourists, Bald Head Island has several fantastic fine dining options. We recommend the pan-seared, pistachio-crusted mahi-mahi at Mojo’s on the Harbor, the roasted grouper at Bald Head Island Club, and the seared sea scallops with saffron aioli at Shoals Club. Visit us online at BaldHeadIsland.com or dial 1-877-344-7370 to book a well-deserved island escape to the breathtaking North Carolina coast!
© 2023 Bald Head Island Limited, LLC.
Website design by Scurto Marketing.