Indigo Plantation Marina
Tucked into a quiet corner of idyllic Southport, Indigo Plantation Marina provides a tranquil, serene setting for transient boaters, while serving as homeport for the Indigo Plantation Yacht Club.
Strategically located along the Intracoastal Waterway near the confluence of the Cape Fear River and Atlantic Ocean, the two-acre marina provides immediate access to some of the East Coast’s finest fishing grounds, including Frying Pan Shoals and the Gulf Stream. A dockside key-padded clubhouse offers restrooms, showers and laundry facilities.
Overnight rates are $1.40 per foot, with a 25’ minimum.
Electricity is additional. 30 amp $5 per day; 50 amp $7.50 per day.
Monthly rates are $8.75 per slip foot and include electricity.
Download a map of Indigo Plantation Marina showing slip lengths and numbers.
Indigo Plantation Marina Details
- 33° 55.036’N – 78° 02.114’W
- Located along the Intracoastal Waterway near ICW mile marker #310
- Accommodates vessels up to 80’ with 8’ draft at MLW
- Ice-free basin with 30- and 50-amp electric hookups
- Marine pump-out available
- Gas and diesel fuel located nearby
- Clubhouse with restrooms, showers and laundry facilities
To reserve a slip at Indigo Plantation Marina, call 910-269-2380, email email@example.com, or use VHF channel 16.
To learn more about memberships in the Indigo Plantation Yacht Club, call 910-457-7334.
All specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.