The modern, new 82-slip Deep Point Marina located along the Cape Fear River in Southport offers comfortable dockage for both large and small vessels, along with easy ocean, ICW and river access.
The marina is adjacent to the Bald Head Island Mainland Ferry Terminal, which houses a snack bar (open seasonally) and restrooms. A harbormaster building offering laundry facilities, showers and a convenience store is located harborside.
Overnight rates are $1.40 per foot, with a 24’ minimum. Electricity is additional: 30 amp $5 per day; 50 amp $7.50 per day; 100 amp $15 per day. Monthly rates are $8.25 per slip foot and electricity is metered.
Download a map of Deep Point Marina showing slip lengths and numbers.
Deep Point Marina Details
- 33° 55.872' N - 77° 59.772' W
- Across from red Cape Fear River buoy #20
- Accommodates vessels up to102' with 10' draft at MLW
- Ice-free basin with lighted entrance channel
- 30-, 50- and 100-amp electric hookups
- Gas and diesel fuel
- Marine pump-out available
- Cable TV access with some slips
- Wireless Internet service
To reserve a slip at Deep Point Marina, call 910-269-2380, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or use VHF channel 16.
All specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.