Shoals Club Opens for 2014 Season
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014
The Shoals Club officially opened for the 2014 season last weekend, showing off some great improvements and upgrades that had been made during the off season. Some of these recent changes include:
* Added a new Member's Deck for the exclusive use of full members;
* Ordered new pool chaise lounges, refinished the swimming pool, stained and resealed the verandahs and concrete sidewalks and circle;
* Ordered all new Sandbar Grille furniture, which will be arriving soon;
* New pool umbrellas and beach chairs will also be arriving soon;
* Added new premium pool towels for our full members;
* Added a new outdoor ping pong table and regulation bocce ball sets;
* Ordered a new treadmill, spin bike, and rowing machine for the fitness center, which will be arriving soon;
* Added new pool games for our Tuesday Poolside Pandemonium party;
* Put a fresh coat of paint throughout the interior of the building, and a pressure washing of the exterior.
Last, but not least, the Shoals Club recently started a 50x100 foot deck expansion of the Sandbar Grille area, which will help us to increase available pool lounge chairs from 160 in 2013 to 260 for this season. Getting a chair at the Shoals Club just got much easier!
New spring dining menus are now available on the Shoals Club website for viewing. The dining room menu and lounge menu feature some old favorites and new delights you'll want to try. The junior menu offers healthy but tasty options for the little ones in your group, and the lounge lunch menu features lots of delicious dishes to tempt your taste buds. Dinner reservations are recommended and can be made by calling the Club at 910-454-4850.
We hope to see you at the Shoals Club soon.