Bald Head Island Marina
Located two miles off the coast of Southport, the picturesque Bald Head Island Marina serves as homeport to the Bald Head Island Yacht Club. The marina offers easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean via a deep-water shipping channel with federally maintained navigational aids.
Along with dockside conveniences such as showers, laundry facilities, casual dining and boating supplies, marina guests can enjoy the island’s fine dining, outstanding golf and pristine beaches.
Overnight rates range from $1.50-$2.00 per foot depending on season, with a 24’ minimum.
Electricity is additional: 30 amp $5 per day; 50 amp $7.50 per day; 100 amp $15 per day.
Monthly rates are $11.50 per slip foot and include electricity.
Download a map of the Bald Head Island Marina showing slip lengths and numbers.
Bald Head Island Marina Details
- 33° 52’N - 78° 00’W
- Near Cape Fear River Buoy #13A
- Accommodates vessels to 100 feet with 7' draft at MLW
- Bathhouse with restrooms, showers and laundry facilities
- Ice-free basin with lighted entrance channel
- 30-, 50- and 100-amp electric hookups
- Gas and diesel fuel
- Marine pump-out available
- Cable TV access with some slips
- Wireless Internet service
To reserve a slip at Bald Head Island Marina, call 910-457-7380, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use VHF Channel 16. To learn more about memberships in the Bald Head Island Yacht Club, call 910-457-7334.
View Weather for Bald Head Island Marina.